Our office is re-opened for appointments, with strict protocols for patients and staff. To aid in protecting our patients and staff, we are observing specific protocols to minimize the chance of exposure. The following outlines our guidelines and our request for you to observe them.
PRIOR TO THE APPOINTMENT
Please answer the following “Yes” or “No” questions. If you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, then we will postpone and reschedule your appointment two weeks out as a “voluntary quarantine” measure.
In the last 14 days:
- Have you recently traveled outside Colorado? Yes No
- Have you had a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness, such as cough or shortness of breath? Yes No
- Have you had contact with any person diagnosed with COVID-19? Yes No
** Please wear a mask for your appointment, and bring a pen.
** If you are being dropped off by someone else, please let us know when you schedule the appointment. We will make appropriate accommodations in our office for you, as we are attempting to minimize waiting room time as much as possible.
AT THE APPOINTMENT
- When you arrive, remain in your car, and call us at 970.459.1179. The phone number will be posted outside of the office as well.
- We will deliver your paperwork packet for you to fill out in your vehicle.
- When paperwork is completed, we will show you to the Dr.’s Examination Room, where you will be for the majority, if not all, of your appointment.
- Our staff will wear gloves and masks whenever appropriate, as much as possible.
AFTER THE APPOINTMENT
Our staff will sterilize all surfaces. Rest assured that these protocols are followed with all patients, for your safety.